You can now avoid wet knees, damp bottoms, cold backs and more when you’re out in the garden…!
I am pleased to announce a partnership with the unique Genus Gardenwear brand, a company that are offering clothes built with the gardener in mind!
The list of features on offer is utterly phenomenal:
- Trousers with inbuilt knee pads
- Stab resistant pockets, so you can safely carry secateurs!
- Strong waistbands to support the back whilst digging
- Showerproof trousers
- Sunburn protection for the base of your back
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves tucked away
- Warm fabric for all-weather gardening
I can be seen here modelling the men’s range, however their website also features an extensive women’s range (female model coming soon!)
And, that’s not all, fans of Mr Plant Geek can receive 10% off any purchase when they use the voucher code: GENUS10MP
So, click on the image to visit their website now and you can soon feel warmer, more comfortable and safer the next time you’re gardening!