I accept guest post submissions of high quality, well-written articles! If you have something exciting to say about plants – I want to know about it!
I accept the following types of articles:
- Relevant and trendy news in the plant world
- First person accounts about unique plant experiences
- In depth and original information about a weird or unique plant or plant species
- ‘How-to’ articles (for example, ‘how to propagate succulents’)
- Articles must be at least 500 words (this is to make sure your article gets noticed by Google, positioning you higher in Google searches)
- Factually correct – if you are including any facts about plants, please include reputable sources such as the RHS or BBC
Please submit your article via the form below. I will get in touch if I feel the article is suitable for the Mr Plant Geek audience, and I will contact you about images to accompany the post. Please note that I receive a lot of submissions, and may not be able to get back to your right away. If you do not hear back from me at all, your article may not be quite the right fit for the website.
If you are a brand looking to submit a sponsored article, please get in touch with me directly about fees.