- China sometimes smells like my Nana’s old cupboards
- The motorways are like the wacky races.
- Premium class on a plane means you get a face towel.
- Escort is a new Ford model in China.
- Chinese couples can be quite clingy and often wear matching clothes.
- If you want to shame an overcharging taxi driver, make him pull up directly outside the hotel.
- Some dining halls are like wedding receptions.
- I thought I was a minority unless I caught an internal flight in China.
- Any internal flight ends with a quick stretching class, led by the stewards, and even includes an ear stretch.
- Nobody bats an eyelid if you drink yoghurt directly from the pot.
- Drinking hot coffee with a straw is kinda cool.
- Airline food is akin to cat food.
- I’m not sure how crisps manage to taste wet, but they do.
- Signing a credit card slip with a pencil doesn’t seem the most sensible thing to do.
- Seat covers often cover the seatbelt, putting you at additional risk.
- You may keep the tag on your new underwear for many days because you can’t ask for scissors successfully in reception.
- Don’t mention Hong Kong when in China.
- Don’t mention China when in Hong Kong.
Interesting/ funny list!