Garden fountains – are they worth the effort? While a tranquil symphony of trickling water sounds wonderful, the thought of connecting it to mains power or a water supply does not. The question of cables and how to hide them, or where to place them so that they don’t become a trip hazard, can make installing a water fountain challenging and confusing. And then there are running costs to consider. Oh, and there’s probably no chance of owning a water fountain if you’ve got a balcony, right?
All in all, garden fountains can bring up more questions than answers… Until you find one that takes all the guesswork out of installation and maintenance!
The easy-to-install fountain for everyone
The Hydria Water Feature is a small, portable water feature that can be placed in any plant pot or container that is 30cm or more in diameter. If you don’t have a pot that big, they’re super easy to find at any garden centre or DIY shop, or you can get a planter directly from Hydria.
This soothing water feature is easy to set up and doesn’t require any mains power connection, so you can enjoy the sound of running water anywhere, anytime. Simply charge up the battery for two months’ use (two hours per day). Find out how to put together the Hydria Water Feature using the manual here.
Thanks to its portability, you can place your water fountain in a garden, on a patio or deck, on your balcony, by a pond, and in many more locations. I’ve placed mine on my city balcony amongst some colourful blooms!
If you want to customise your water feature, you can! Swap out the decorative mosaics and fountain heads any time you want, thanks to the wide range offered by Hydria. No two water fountains will look the same!
Here’s a run-down of some of the benefits of owning a Hydria Water Feature:
- Easy to install: The Hydria Water Feature is incredibly easy to set up. Simply charge it, place it in any pot or container, and fill it with water. That’s it!
- No mains power connection required: The Hydria Water Feature is powered by a rechargeable battery, so you can enjoy it anywhere, even if you don’t have access to mains power.
- Portable: The Hydria Water Feature is lightweight and portable, so you can easily move it from location to location.
- Low maintenance: The Hydria Water Feature is very low maintenance. Simply give it a regular clean and re-charge the battery every few months.
- Beautiful and calming: The sound of running water is incredibly calming and can help to reduce stress and anxiety. The Hydria Water Feature is also a beautiful addition to any garden and can be personalised with swappable accessories.
If you’re looking for a beautiful, easy, and convenient way to add a touch of tranquillity to your garden, the Hydria Water Feature is the perfect choice for you.
Once you’ve got yours, let us know how you get on! Any immediate issues, you can always check over the FAQ’s section on the Hydria website, super useful!
Where would you place yours? Let me know in the comments section below!
Michael has been involved with gardening and plants since he was just five years old. He is a self-professed Plant Geek, and was listed in the Sunday Times top 20 most influential people in the gardening world, thanks to his plant hunter role at Thompson & Morgan.
Michael was responsible for new plant introductions such as the Egg and Chips plant and the FuchsiaBerry and keeps busy travelling the world in search of new plants as well as lecturing worldwide, including stints in Japan. He is very active on social media – so why not give him a follow at @mr_plantgeek or Facebook. You can also listen to The Plant Based Podcast with Michael and co-host Ellen-Mary on iTunes, Spotify and Google.
Hi can u please send me the link so I can purchase a water fountain/pump many thanx
Mr Plant Geek
Yep it’s there- final lines